Perfection is proud to offer CoolSculpting™– the only non-surgical body contouring treatment that freezes and eliminates naturally stubborn fat from your body. It’s FDA approved, safe and proven effective.
Also known as noninvasive body contouring or CoolSculpting™, nonsurgical fat reduction is a procedure that uses specialized equipment to create a controlled injury to small volumes of fat. Currently, there are two types of devices used for nonsurgical fat removal: ultrasound and cold energy or cryolipolysis. Both allow outpatient treatment resulting in efficient and consistent fat reduction as well as enhanced body contour.
NO NEEDLES, NO SURGERY, NO DOWNTIME. During your complimentary consultation, we will develop a customized Treatment to Transformation plan that effectively addresses your specific areas of concern. This comprehensive approach may involve a couple or multiple treatments or visits and is specifically designed to give you the best results.
Are you a Good Candidate?
Here are some common reasons why you may want to consider nonsurgical fat reduction:
- You are in relatively good shape but have modest bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that you’d like removed.
- Pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise .
- The candidate wish to achieve a trimmer look without having to undergo an invasive surgical procedure.
- It is important to note that nonsurgical fat reduction is not a weight loss treatment. This procedure is best suited for treating very limited volumes of fat of the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs. Because larger volumes of fat require multiple nonsurgical treatments, liposuction is probably a better option for larger fat accumulations.
- If you are in good general health and have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Effective in diminishing stubborn areas of unwanted body fat.
Outpatient treatment with little to no downtime and minimal discomfort.
No incision required.
Multiple treatment sessions may be needed to produce satisfactory results.
Small burns are extremely rare but have been noted with ultrasound devices.
Temporary redness and numbness may occur.
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering nonsurgical fat reduction. If you want to focus on those specifically unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.